Alpharetta and Woodstock Bankruptcy Attorneys Help You Find a Fresh Start
Our Georgia bankruptcy firm understands where you are and where you want to be
At Herman & Russo P.C., we know that unmanageable debt can take a tremendous toll on you and your family, but you do not need to face it alone. Our bankruptcy attorneys have more than 15 years of combined experience successfully helping people like you in Woodstock, Alpharetta and the surrounding Georgia communities reach their financial goals and restore stability to their lives. We are confident we can show you that bankruptcy is not the end — it is turning a corner to a debt-free future.
How we best serve your bankruptcy needs
Not all bankruptcy cases are the same, and neither are all bankruptcy attorneys. We take pride in providing our clients with a different perspective on bankruptcy – one that diminishes fear and instills hope. When it seems like everybody else in the world has turned against you, you can rely on our attorneys to explain the bankruptcy process and offer the necessary support to guide you through it. At our firm, you can expect to find:
- Personalized solutions — When it comes to our clients, we firmly believe that personal attention is not a privilege but an entitlement, and that legal remedies are never one-size-fits-all. Since the firm’s founding, we have been delivering custom representation that caters to each client’s unique situation. If you hire us, you will always work directly with your attorney through each phase of your case.
- Compassionate listeners — We understand that what you are going through is not just financial – it is also highly emotional. We know you may be feeling overwhelmed, but we are here to listen to your concerns and address all of your questions thoroughly and honestly.
- Open minds — We realize that life is unpredictable, and unforeseen circumstances such as the loss of a job, a divorce or medical expenses can cause you to fall behind on your obligations. We are not here to judge you — we want you to know that bankruptcy is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Strong advocates — If suddenly everything you have worked so hard for is on the line and your creditors are becoming aggressive, you need skilled, experienced attorneys in your corner. We fight to protect your possessions as well as your legal rights and those of your family.
Deciding which type of bankruptcy is right for you
With the recent downturn of the economy, more and more people are turning to bankruptcy as a means of getting back on track with their finances and retaining as many of their assets as possible. Our attorneys fully evaluate your case and are well equipped to handle bankruptcy filings on behalf of both individuals and businesses through:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — Chapter 7 offers individuals and businesses a straightforward way of resolving their debts through the liquidation of their assets.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — Chapter 13 allows individuals and sole proprietors to pay off their debts through an affordable payment plan. It can also put a stop to foreclosure.
By sitting down with one of our attorneys, you can trust us to make the appropriate recommendation for your situation.
Contact us today at no cost to get the debt relief you need
Your life is not over just because you have fallen on hard times. Herman & Russo P.C. can help you determine whether bankruptcy is a good fit for you. Call our attorneys at either of our convenient office locations in Woodstock (678.925.3510) or Alpharetta (678.925.3551) or contact us online. Your initial consultation is free, so there is no risk in speaking with us. We serve the Georgia communities of Woodstock, Roswell, Alpharetta, Canton, Fulton, Acworth, Kennesaw and Cumming as well as Fulton, Forsyth and Cherokee counties.