Herman & Russo P.C. looks forward to helping people find relief from their debts. We provide the resources below to assist the research of your financial situation.
- Filing bankruptcy in Georgia
- Check your credit report online
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Georgia
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Georgia
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Georgia
- Bankruptcy basics from the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts Website
- U.S. Courts Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Information
- United States Trustee Program from the U.S. Department of Justice
- American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI)
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedures
- Bankruptcy Code
- State Bar of Georgia bankruptcy information
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Information on Georgia Courts
- Georgia Courts Online Guide
- Judicial Branch of Georgia
- Georgia government online
- Georgia Attorney General
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Chamber of Commerce
- Georgia Department of Revenue
- Georgia Department of Insurance
- Georgia Department of Human Resources
- Georgia Department of Audits and Accounts
Take control. Get relief. Contact us.
Bankruptcy may not be for everyone, but it is one way to gain a fresh start in life. We work hard to bring you the best legal representation in debt relief matters. You can call us at either office location of Woodstock, Georgia at 770-635-0750 or Alpharetta, Georgia at 770-635-0751. You can also contact us online and put our experience to work for you.
Serving Woodstock, Roswell, Alpharetta, Canton, Fulton, Acworth, Kennesaw, Cumming, Fulton County, Forsyth County, and Cherokee County, Georgia.